Monday, September 21, 2009

Collecting Jewels from Maple Trees

There is something about the autumn that has my inner child kicking for joy! Wonderful crunchy leaves bring back my childhood as I walk in colorful splendor. It’s as if we get to collect jewels from gold and orange Maple trees before the snow flies.



AUTUMN = TIME TO PREPARE

Autumn can also trigger anxiety as approaching fuel bills and full time inside stay for snow birds approaches. Whether with pets, kids or alone, this can be cozy at first, but also cut one off to hermit life. I can only imagine what the pioneers must have felt in a one room cabin with 5 children. One needs a plan, a strategy, to survive.



Autumn Renaissance Fairs & Psychic Reading


Autumn = Renaissance music. I love the drums, flute, lutes and chants. A once a year Renn. fair in the woods has me preparing my dome tent, collecting dried flowers, herbs and colorful ribbons in indigo, orange, red and brown to hang on the outside and inside of my Psychic Reading tent. {After the fair I border my living room with my Autumn Jewels.} In my Renaissance tent, out of sight, a battery operated CD player lilts with Henry the VIII music, as well as “Faun” to add beauty and history to the atmosphere for clients.


ENJOY AN AUTUMN READING WITH ANN MARIE

You too can enjoy an Autumn woodland reading. As I gaze out at Maple trees before me, I will read on YOUR romance, career or life strategy. Like the Renaissance, my Intuitive Reading experience is ancient with over 3o yrs reading experience, and over 15,000 client feed backs for you to review.


Click for Autumn Phone Reading & see my Feed back.


Pay Pal Autumn Readings with Ann Marie


Today, I will collect jewels from woodland maple trees.



No comments:

Post a Comment